Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pictures!!

I realized that I haven't posted ANY pictures yet. This is mostly because I hardly ever take pictures. I've been trying to take more...OK, that's not true, I haven't been trying that hard. It's just not really my thing. I love looking at other people's pictures and I figure that I can just get theirs later anyways.

But I do have some pictures to share so that you can have a little peek into my life in Hawaii. Enjoy!
Beautiful ocean

Me and my roommate Becca

The Ironman competition happened in one of the first weeks that we got here and our DTS volunteered as security. We also headed out in the morning to check out the start of the race - you can see the swimmers in the water here.

Me and some of the girls from my DTS at the Ironman (Rebecca, Becca, Mary, me)

Palm trees!!!

Me and Becca like to go to a coffee farm called Kona Joe's on the weekend. Here she is with her free coffee sample...mmmm...

The view from Kona Joe's

Some of the flowers here remind me of Botswana so here are a few pictures - these are for my dad because he loves plants!




A Hawaiian sunset

I'll try to post some more pictures sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I'm so glad you posted pictures! It's great to see all the beauty there, including you and your team, so we know who we're praying for!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete